The spring 2024 Morton ACCA course will be Forest Ecology in a Changing World
- Instructors: Spencer Campbell, MA, M. Isabel Loza Rivera, PhD, The Morton Arboretum
- Saturdays and Thursdays, February 10 through May 29, 2024
- In person: Six Saturdays, February 10, 24, March 2, 16, April 6, and 20, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Online: Select Thursdays, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Field experience in Costa Rica: May 22 to 29
- 4 Credits
This course does require a course fee from the students, paid to the Arboretum before the course begins. Students are also responsible for their own airfare to and from Costa Rica and for holding a US Passport. Registration will close December 1.
There are a limited number of scholarships available for students for whom the cost would otherwise be a barrier. Email email@example.com for an application.